Thursday, 25 April 2013

Things I love Thursday

I missed last weeks version, mostly due to working late and as much as I love my iPad I dislike writing my posts on it, especially if trying to sort out photographs. So things that I've enjoyed this week include

♥ Spending my midweek weekend seeing my family, visiting my brother's new house and seeing how the allotment progresses

♥ My new fabrics for my summer project, I bought them here, they have a beautiful range

♥ I saw this book today, it looks delicious, I love trifle!

♥ Having a play with my 35mm f1.8G lens, especially nice to have some great light to shoot in too

♥ I bought exactly the one you can see here, a Hello Kitty cake tin but I only paid £2.99 in TK Maxx, I hope it turns out well

♥ I really love this beautiful blue Phase Eight dress, perfect for the summer

♥ I found another magazine to love, Crafty Magazine they have an article on vintage cameras and if you subscribe you can have a Diana F+ for free!

♥ Only two weeks and a few days until we are on holiday, cannot wait


No comments:

Post a Comment