Wednesday 19 December 2012

50 Facts

A bit of a getting to know you post today with 50 facts about me, some are a little random and they don't really follow any order.  

1. Our wedding date was halfway between our respective birthdays.
2. I don't read as much as I should these days but that doesn't stop me buying more books.
3. I get annoyed quite easily when driving, especially if I don't know where I'm going
4. I used film and digital cameras and would find it difficult to pick one over the over.
5. I hope to start a family in the next two years.
6. I have an unhealthy magazine habit.
7. I work with cheese.
8. I have eclectic taste in music, I will listen to anything once.
9. My favourite dinner is my dad's pasta with peas, parsley and Parma ham.
10. I had purple hair as a teenager.
11. I've lived in Aber for 7 years.
12. I like to visit National Trust properties and take lots of photos.
13. My dream job would be in the Fashion Museum in Bath.
14. I drink too much Diet Coke.
15. I couldn't pick a favourite colour.
16. I have a ginger cat called Henry Biscuit.
17. I've won prizes for my poetry.
18. I'm 5ft 8 and never wear heels.
19. I love marshmallows.
20. I have my belly button pierced.
21. I would rather be too cold than too hot.
22. I adore vintage fashion.
23. 23rd October is my birthday and my favourite number.
24. I'm not the biggest fan of the dentist.
25. I've written a journal since 2004.
26. I'm a Postcrosser.
27. I spend rather than save.
28. I'm an amazon addict.
29. I love Hello Kitty.
30. I am easily amused by inappropriate things.
31. I hate my feet.
32. I would love a little daxie puppy.
33. I wear Coco Mademoiselle.
34. My drink of choice would be Bombay Sapphire Gin.
35. I studied the eighteenth century at university.
36. I drive an Alfa Romeo Mito.
37. I had brassica cabbages as my wedding bouquet.
38. Lana del Ray is one of my favourite artists.
39. I wish I had lived through the 1960s and 1970s.
40. I don't like heights.
41. I kept a poetry diary for four years.
42. I collect Nouvelles Images postcards.
43. Autumn is my favourite season.
44. I enjoy baking and collecting baking books.
45. I took a black and white photography course and learnt to use a darkroom.
46. I am an eternal pessimist.
47. I spent my childhood holidays in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire.
48. I'm an apple and android girl.
49. I love all things Cath Kidston.
50. I've completed two project 365s and hope to do one for 2013.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment