Monday 30 September 2013

September

Apologies for the silence, I seem to have lost September somewhere. In the end our house  move and clean and finish off loose ends took nearly three times as long as we expected hence we lost most of our free time since moving down. I'm not going to lie and say it was all plain sailing, think it may be best to leave it at that before it annoys me again.

Work wise I am enjoying the challenge so far as the countdown continues until we open the new store. So far I've met some lovely people and it won't be long until I get to meet my staff! I have a list of names and can only imagine how they must be feeling too. 

I think I've used my camera once maybe twice since I last posted due to a lack of being able to go anywhere at a decent time so have only a few shots to share but I like them nonetheless. We have a week off now so if the weather and light are on my side I will hopefully get some autumn shots as the trees have started to turn, the nights are getting longer and the air will soon be smoky with bonfires and fireworks. I am hoping, with the help of my mum, to get on with a spot of crafting soon as I've got lots of ideas in mind. I'd also love to make some prints to sell in an etsy shop next year perhaps. Over the next few weeks I'm going to get drafting some posts as although it's only been a few weeks out of the loop I've really missed writing about things. I am looking forward to October as in just over two weeks it will be our first wedding anniversary! Exciting times ahead as ever. 





No comments:

Post a Comment