- Art Card by Louise Williams, I love the kitsch flying marshmallows and the flamingo
- CC kit, a little cross stitch project, I haven't done any cross stitch for years and years!
- 3 cake slice charms, handmade by Susan King
- Cupcake grosgrain ribbon
- 10 'M' print cabochons, these look very realistic!
- Fat Quarter of Paris Macaroons fabric, would look gorgeous as a little kitchen bunting
- Pack of alteration tags
- Biscuit cutter, mine was a little bell shape
- Recipe card from Cathryn Dresser, a former Great British Bake off contestant
- Bag of juicy beads, love the colours on these
- Craft papers, a gorgeous selection of sweet prints
- 5 ice cream buttons, these are lovely
- And finally, two Chupa Chups lollipops to enjoy after looking at all these sweet delights
Thursday, 20 June 2013
Crafty Creatives Box 12 ~ The Treat Box
I always get excited when a little pink box makes its appearance each month and this month was no exception. I love how different the themes are, from Glamour to The Treat Box laden with nostalgia. The goodies in box 12 do look good enough to eat, contents are as followed -