Thursday 13 June 2013

Puppy Love

We are still waiting for news on the job front, fingers crossed it will come either at the end of this week or early next, I'm wanting to make plans but need to be patient at the moment and it's starting to drive me a little crazy. This week we managed to get another two days off together so headed home so David could have a couple more lessons and we got to see our new nephews Rex and Ralphy. It may have been less than a week since we last saw them but they've grown so much already. Ralphy especially, he is a lot more confident than he was and isn't afraid to show how much he enjoys his food. I think they like me because I bring them nice things to nibble on, yesterday I took them a couple of cocktail sausages and they went crazy for them! Ralphy tried to eat his through the plastic bag and then stole one from Rex. Due to the rubbish weather I didn't get the chance to take many photos this week but here are a few I like, as you seen see, Rex wasn't in much of a posing mood and trying to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time was impossible.










No comments:

Post a Comment