Saturday 1 June 2013

Tatty Devine Lucky Dip Box

I can hardly believe today is the start of June. Scary to think I bought my lucky dip box during the first May bank holiday! I've been a Tatty Devine admirer for a long time but when I was younger I didn't have the spare cash to justify buying any of their beautiful statement pieces and I was always too indecisive about what colour and font never mind charm I would choose for one of their famous name necklaces. Back in January I spotted a few of the A/W 12 paisley pieces in the sale and I knew I had to start my collection. As soon as they arrived I was in love, my only wish being I had bought more of them! Since then my collection has started to take shape with a variety of pieces including the iconic red lolly. I was very excited to hear about the Lucky Dip weekend at the start of May and eagerly waited until I would get the chance to buy one. Unfortunately due to being at work I missed out on the preview day but did manage to secure a large box on main release. When my box arrived I was absolutely delighted with the pieces, my favourites being the grapes bracelet and swallow earrings. I love the grapes so last week when I spotted one of the necklaces on sale I had to add it to the collection.



One of the things I like most about Tatty Devine is the variety in style, seen here in my small but growing collection.


I think my next purchase will have to be a name necklace, when I can make my mind up though.

 





2 comments: