Friday 31 May 2013

Friday I'm in love

Having had a little throwback this Thursday I have decided to share some of the things I'm currently loving today instead as we've been having a busy week.

After watching a documentary dedicated to the great man on BBC4 on Monday night I've been listening to Roy Orbison all week, you can download his greatest hits here, a fab price for some brilliantly written songs.

Seeing as summer is supposedly here I have brought out my small collection of Birkenstocks, my favourites are from the Papillio range, if I could add another pair this year I think I would go for these beauties.

Even though we still are waiting to hear about our jobs and therefore our plans are on hold this hasn't stopped me from looking for bits and pieces I'd like for our new house even though it could be a year away! I love this print for the kitchen and this one for the bathroom. I've always wanted a Laura Ashley sofa and this one is lovely, I don't think it would go in our new-build but I can dream.

Two of my current spring time obsessions are blossom and Tatty Devine (I will be blogging about my lucky box soon) so what could be more perfect than this necklace. I can't justify spending quite that much at the moment but if it goes on sale we will see. Below you can see my grapes necklace I snapped up in the current sale and got free shipping for the bank holiday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment