Sunday 26 May 2013

Hope

Last year the apple tree in our garden was barren. This made me sad as I love to take photographs of blossom in the spring so I was delighted to return from our week away to see some beautiful blossoms. I took these on Tuesday as we spent the day at home thinking about the task ahead of us in relation to moving and deciding what we want to keep and what we don't want to take with us. We are still waiting for news about the jobs we've applied for but we've been told they should get back to us in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime we are in that limbo stage where all the plans are hypothetical daydreams. I'd more than happily start packing now, I know that seems rather premature but we are going to leave even if these jobs aren't for us, it's just a question of when. I think I'll start to savour the rest of my time here when I know what's going to happen, until then I'm waiting for the days to pass. We can but hope.

















No comments:

Post a Comment