Wednesday 22 May 2013

Blossoms and Bluebells

With the sun on our side last Thursday afternoon we ventured down the M4 to St Fagans National History Museum which is one of my favourite places as I may have previously mentioned. Usually we visit during June or the early part of July when all the roses are out but it was lovely to see all the spring blossoms and bluebells this year. The doves were also being quite friendly as a couple had just fed them and clearly they wanted more food from our little picnic. As you can see from the pictures below we only had a little walk around the castle grounds as time wasn't on our side but I can't wait to go back again soon. Apologies for being photo heavy but I found it hard to choose and with the new style Flickr a bit much to get my head around I thought I'd show some here.






















No comments:

Post a Comment