Thursday 23 May 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 11

I always seem to time my holidays wrong and my Crafty Creatives box arrives when I'm away! The theme this month is Glamour, a perfect box for Gatsby fans looking forward to the new film. Like the Steampunk box, this one is right up my street and the contents are an absolute treat for someone like me who loves anything shiny. The kit has everything you need to make a lovely beaded hair clasp, something I will be having a go at very soon. Contents of Box 11 are -

  • Art card by Lianne Williams
  • CC kit to make the beaded hair clasp
  • Beaded fluffy trim, mine is black and I will have to keep it away from my mother-in-law as she would absolutely love it
  • Swarovski Crystal beads, mine were light rose and very pretty
  • Photo glue
  • Stardust beads, nice and sparkly
  • Lace stamp
  • Ink pad, I had a pinky-purple one
  • Bag of metallic stardust, bigger than glitter and really lovely
  • Fat Quarter of Black Velvet
  • Red Rose Pendant, love this
  • Pair of Silver plated Rhinestone faceted teardrops, perfect for making earrings and also included were a set of findings and some jump rings, another project I'd love to give a go.



No comments:

Post a Comment