Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pizza

I find it hard to believe May is here already. This time next week I'll be starting to get excited about out upcoming week off and seeing my family. In the mean time I have lots of things I want to talk about over the next few weeks on here, I really enjoyed posting lots at the start of last week but as ever work got in the way and I was quite tired after the weekend so lost my momentum a little. On Sunday night we went for tea at our friends Adam and Katie's farmhouse, out in the deep Mid Wales countryside. I always enjoy their company and Sunday was no exception, we made pizzas, had red velvet cake and watched the brilliant Despicable Me which we hadn't seen before just in time before a new one is released later in the summer, I feel a cinema trip coming on. Our pizzas were delicious loaded with chicken, Parma ham and chorizo hmmm just what I fancy eating about now.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment