Wednesday 29 May 2013

Seafront Sunday

As I write this rain is tapping against the skylight, leaving me feeling a little bit gloomy as we head into summer. The weekend just gone was pretty glorious though, completely hectic in work with it being school holidays too and we took full advantage of this lovely weather on Sunday evening having fish (well pie as they had run out of fish) and chips followed by ice cream on a packed seafront with our friend Katie. Sunday was also the first Birkie outing of the season, I even painted my toes gold in honour of seeing the sun. After our food we walked along the prom, down to South beach and watched the fire brigade from a distance putting out a bin fire after some clever person put a disposable barbecue in there before it had cooled down enough. I had some fun using my sunglasses as a little filter, I really like the purple you can see, just something a bit different. My favourite shots are of the sea thrift up at the castle, a lovely sign of summer.














No comments:

Post a Comment