Sunday 12 May 2013

Holidays and Changes

I'm happy the past couple of weeks have gone by in a blur as we now have a week off! David is going to be cracking on getting his driving licence and I'm going to be making a few things with my recently acquired fabric stash. During our afternoon out to Fishguard on Tuesday we discussed the possibility of moving again as they are building a new store on the way into Cardiff, by Friday our applications were winging their way up north. I think an opportunity like this is something we have been waiting for, just for it to be in the right place or at the right time and with the way we've been feeling it was time. Don't get me wrong, I would have happily waited longer, what I really wanted was a date on when it might happen as I feel the past couple of years we've been stuck in limbo not deciding what we want to do or where to go. Now we have an opportunity that might not come again for a while I've had the most positive feelings I've had in months. Obviously at the moment all we've done is apply and now we wait to see what will happen. We've given it our best shot so far but aren't packing up just yet. 
In other news I'm finally going to get my first Minolta roll developed! I'm not going to attempt to remember how long ago I shot it hmm. Having a quick look at the weather for the week ahead and with uncertain plans I don't think I'll take any film cameras away with me, having said that it will probably be glorious now but will take my D3100 with me, I'm currently toying with the idea of upgrading and really fancy the D5200. I might set myself the challenge to buy it but only from selling other stuff. Right, time for me to get going to see the family... 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment