Thursday 25 April 2013

Things I love Thursday

I missed last weeks version, mostly due to working late and as much as I love my iPad I dislike writing my posts on it, especially if trying to sort out photographs. So things that I've enjoyed this week include

Spending my midweek weekend seeing my family, visiting my brother's new house and seeing how the allotment progresses

My new fabrics for my summer project, I bought them here, they have a beautiful range

I saw this book today, it looks delicious, I love trifle!

Having a play with my 35mm f1.8G lens, especially nice to have some great light to shoot in too

I bought exactly the one you can see here, a Hello Kitty cake tin but I only paid £2.99 in TK Maxx, I hope it turns out well

I really love this beautiful blue Phase Eight dress, perfect for the summer

I found another magazine to love, Crafty Magazine they have an article on vintage cameras and if you subscribe you can have a Diana F+ for free!

 Only two weeks and a few days until we are on holiday, cannot wait


No comments:

Post a Comment