Tuesday 9 April 2013

52 Weeks of Film ~ Week 2 ~ B&W Love

Week 2  8.4.13
 
Camera - Pentax K1000
Film - Ilford HP5
 
My film scanner finally arrived on Saturday and I sat down all excited to get working on Sunday only to discover it needed to charge for about six hours! Oh well, I did have a little play with it before we headed out for dinner with some friends at their new farmhouse. This week I'm sharing my first roll of B&W film that I shot in my Pentax K1000 and developed myself on my photography course three years ago. Funnily enough today three years was the day my Pentax arrived with me and I've never looked back since.
My first B&W roll isn't the greatest selection of shots, I was pushed for time to shoot and the light wasn't there but I needed to get it done. Looking back I quite like some of the shots I thought were rubbish before, if only because they remind me of where we lived at the time and the places we saw everyday. In the end I picked this one -
 
 
Here are a few more I like
 






No comments:

Post a Comment