Monday 22 April 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 10

In my post yesterday I mentioned Crafty Creatives Box 10 had arrived with me at the end of last week. The theme this month is Blue, I love the simplicity behind it and the contents are beautiful. They include -

  • Pretty art card by artist Catherine Moody
  • Felt balls from Nepal, love these
  • Glitter and seed beads, again gorgeous
  • CC kit to make a bluebird mobile
  • Mini blank canvas
  • Three different blue Americana acrylic paints
  • Jumping clay, this looks fascinating
  • Little blue glass beads, love the heart one
  • Sheets of blue card and paper
  • A fat quarter of blue fabric, I got paisley which makes me very happy
  • And finally, my favourite, the two bluebird pendants which seems so apt after Cardiff City, the Bluebirds, gained promotion to the Premiership last week







Another brilliant theme, can't wait to see what comes next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment