Thursday 4 April 2013

Things I love Thursday

April already! At least we've seen a little bit of sunshine this past week so that has made us happy even if having one day off at Easter and back in work at 5 a.m. on the Monday wasn't the best. What I would have given for a four or even a three day weekend. Anyway, this week I am loving

Day trips. This week we've been on the Vale of Rheidol, a little steam train here in Aberystwyth which my husband loves and today we visited The Black Country Living Museum on a flying visit to family in Wolverhampton

New issues of Oh Comely and Vogue waiting for me when I came home

Listening to Marina and The Diamonds

Starting my 52 Weeks of Film project, I would recommend anyone with an interest in film to give it a go, shooting different types of film and using a variety of cameras as well as looking back at past rolls is my approach. I've also joined this group on Flickr

Having two days off with my lovely husband as usually we only get one together


No comments:

Post a Comment