Thursday 31 January 2013

Things I love Thursday

I've been inspired to have a go at my own version of this popular post. This week is going pretty fast like the previous few weeks have and I haven't had much time online but I'm still loving -

♥ My new Tatty Devine paisley necklace I got for a steal in the sale  the size I have isn't available any more but if I had lots of money I would love this one. Here is mine by the way and I absolutely love it.


♥ New film cameras, I can't wait to try my new Minolta and Olympus Trip I featured last week but since then I have acquired a few more which I'm really excited about trying when the weather improves. I saw this Olympus AF10 reviewed on the Lomography website, I found one on eBay for 99p and am waiting for it to arrive! I'm also really intrigued by the new Purple film on offer from July in the Lomography shop, one to try I think.

♥ As a new Crafty Creatives fan I was very happy to come across Ink Drops which has a similar concept except the box is full of beautiful bits and pieces of stationary, I think I will have to get one soon.

♥ I would love this new season Cath Kidston bag, not sure my husband would even if it does have trains on it! 

♥ Only two and a bit weeks until we have time off work and go to Manchester.

♥ The evenings are starting to be lighter for just that little bit longer, finishing in daylight is always a good thing


No comments:

Post a Comment