Saturday 27 July 2013

Tatty Devine Summer Steals

I love Tatty Devine as I've previously written about on here so when the summer sale comes along it can mean only one thing, the collection gets added to. As much as I was hankering after some of the larger pieces I decided to be sensible as they've brought forward the completion date for our house! It was due to be finished in May but because of the good weather they've been able to get work started on our plot. So now I have to try and keep control of my pennies, how well I will do is another matter but I am making an effort. From the Tatty Devine website I snapped up this lovely little red ladybird from the Hot House Collection and this lotus bud necklace from the Indian Spring collection. I may have also got a goddess hand necklace and tortoise necklace from another online stockist after missing out getting them on the website.






I really don't think I could pick a favourite piece but I'm leaning towards the lotus necklace, am still incredibly tempted by the larger garland version but I must start saving money... well until at least the new autumn collections are unveiled, I can't wait to see what temptations await.

We're off to London for a few days next week, may even take a cheeky trip to the Brick Lane and or Covent Garden store, will have to see if I can persuade my husband as he knows I would more than likely not be able to leave empty handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment