Monday 11 March 2013

Spring blossoms

Yesterday afternoon I ventured out into our garden for the first time in what seems months. What I love most about this time of year is how the evenings are getting so much lighter and for longer. Today though, just as I thought spring was here and warmer days ahead, we had snow blizzards. Some parts of the country have had significantly more than our little flurries so I should be thankful for something. Anyway, it was so lovely yesterday to see those tell-tale spring signs in the shape of blossom on the tree next door. I've had my digital SLR for almost a year now, can't believe how quickly the time has gone as I captured the end of the blossoms last year. My new favourite app is Afterglow which the photographs below have been edited with, I love the subtle colours and the dreamy feel of the different filters.













No comments:

Post a Comment