Thursday 28 March 2013

Things I love Thursday

This past week has been quite similar to last week and the week before, not achieving the things I set out to do, mostly because of work, will be happy when Sunday comes and we have the day off to celebrate Easter.

I'm very tempted by some of the new goodies on dotcomgiftshop I love the selection of items they have, always something a little different and makes for perfect presents.

We've booked a few days away in London in the summer and so I needed to get a new bag to carry all my bits and pieces around and have gone for this lovely Cath Kidston Notting Hill Rose zip bag.

Loading up my Juice Box camera for the first time, waiting for a bright sunny day now.

Ant and Dec digging out the old PJ and Duncan moves on Saturday night

Admiring the beautiful photographs in the new issue of Kinfolk the cover is pretty lovely too


No comments:

Post a Comment