Thursday 7 March 2013

Things I love Thursday

Something that has amused me no end this week is the Three Dancing Pony it does remind me of how silly little things can cheer you up when feeling a bit down

My lovely husband bought this amazing marshmallow book for me when we were in Manchester, need a sugar thermometer now and then I will have a go :D

Looking at photographs from our recent holiday and deciding which ones I'm going to upload to flickr and my blog

I saw the project I'm going to do in a past Mollie Makes issue so I thought I would get the book All Sewn Up and I'm glad I did, the other things are just as gorgeous as the rainbow quilt I'm going to do in May

I may have also bought this book at the same time as the pictures looked good enough to eat, am going to bake something (not decided yet) on Sunday

My new Lomography cameras from the Manchester store just before it closed down, all at half price or better, looking forward to a sunny day off and a walk along the seafront



2 comments:

  1. Ooh is that a Sprocket Rocket? I fancy trying one of those! The results are so cool. Great selection you got there! I'd love to add a Diana F to my collection at some point, and I really want a Holga too. I really want the purple one with the flash and colour gels. :)

    The marshmallow book looks adorable. I bet it will be fun to try making those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted a Holga but they didn't have any left. I think I'm going to try the Sprocket Rocket first, hope Sunday is nice so I can get out and shoot :)

      Delete