Thursday 21 March 2013

Things I love Thursday

This week so far has been quite testing in more ways than one. I haven't been able to get everything that I wanted to get done and that has been really frustrating. However, I am currently loving -

I've been feeling a bit nostalgic and sentimental and although I'm not actually from Cardiff but Newport a mere 15 miles away, the Cardiff Bus Song has made me laugh

I'm waiting for it to arrive but Build-A-Bear have a new Sunshine Hello Kitty, really looking forward to having a little sun this week

I've been a David Bowie fan for a long time, the V&A are holding an exhibition, David Bowie is  from 23 March - 11 August and I really really really hope we can go during our holiday in July

Visiting the National Library of Wales on Tuesday when my sister-in-law Holly came to see us for the day. I see the library from my window every day but considering I used to spent most of my time there back in 2007-8 I haven't been in for at least three years if not longer. Something I always loved about NLW was the distinctive library smell and I'm pleased to say it hasn't changed, a bit like stepping back in time.


Best tourist poses ~ Editied with Afterlight

No comments:

Post a Comment