Thursday 14 March 2013

Things I love Thursday

The arrival of Crafty Creatives box 9, Steampunk, which I blogged about yesterday and am in love with all the lovely bits and pieces

New issues of Mollie Makes and Homemade with Love magazine

Beautiful pink and red roses my husband bought me on the weekend after he did flowers in work for Mothers Day

Putting my first roll of film into my Minolta X-300 and looking forward to seeing the first results of Deb's 52 weeks of film project, something I will hopefully be doing my own version of soon

Walking to work in the light for the first time this year!

Looking for beautiful retro fabrics on eBay for my next holiday project

Spring blossoms. These have been my little obsession this week, that and I'm enjoying using the Afterlight (was Afterglow) app to edit them as usually I'm not big on too many tweaks but fancied doing something a bit different. Here is my favourite and made Day 69 on my current Project 365 on flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment